Friday, March 9, 2012

That's how the cookie crumbles

The cookie recipe I used was a complete bomb.  I used it only because it got 4.5 stars.  It came out absolutely nothing as described nor did it look anything like the picture provided.  They spread out so much, they were twice as big as they should have been, which made them flatten out.  I followed the recipe to the letter and they were still a disaster.  I'm including pics to show how bad they turned out, but they actually look really good.  I didn't like them, but maybe my husband will.  I doubt it, though.


1 comment:

  1. My husband ended up not taking these cookies. Smart man. What's good is that I found the recipe I should have used that's from a trusted book. I told my husband that I would make him a batch of those for when he gets back. That'll make for a good homecoming!

    ReplyDelete