Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vegan and Gluten-Free Cookbooks

I ordered 3 cookbooks today:  two cupcake books - one vegan and one gluten-free; and a favorite vegan cookbook that I reordered because I lost my other one during my last move.

I'm really excited about getting the cupcake books.  After the Kickass Cupcakes fiasco, I decided to make my own.  I have a great baking book that has a vanilla cupcake recipe in it, but I wanted recipes that have been tried and tested.  I wanted cookbooks that got great reviews and that's all that's between me and my first batch.  I am going to kick the ass out of Kickass Cupcakes - there are HUNDREDS of cupcake recipes in these books that are unique and sound just heavenly.  I'm sure to get my friends hooked!  Of course, I'll make no mention that they're vegan and gluten-free - that is, until they say how much they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment