Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gluten-free All Purpose Baking Mix

I have decided to stop blending my own gluten-free flour mix, I decided to just use a baking mix.  There's one from Arrowhead Mills that has gotten good reviews, so I'm hopefully going to get some today.  The flour blends I've been using lately haven't been good enough, so I've ended up with lousy desserts.  I'm hoping to do more baking this week, so I'll post my creations.  I'm looking to make things other than cupcakes.  Maybe I'll do muffins or something like that. 

As a note to myself, I found this great looking Baked Peach Crisp recipe that I'm going to try.  It looks really good, delicious, and easy.  I'll definitely post pics of it, hopefully accompanied with vanilla ice cream to make it a la mode.

  http://www.5min.com/Video/Healthy-Baked-Peach-Crisp-517335832

No comments:

Post a Comment